Shandwick House, Chapel Street, Tain, IV19 1EL
Telephone: 01862 894024
Dated 1849, Shandwick House has seen different uses over the last century and a half; the original use is not clear, however we believe that it was used a doctors’ surgery at one point.
Originally the house also had stables, though these appear to have either been demolished or sold off with adjacent land.
Purchased by us in 2013 and then restored to specification for Grade B listed building, within the conservation area of Tain, we offer a high quality stay for guests with a relaxed atmosphere in which to enjoy their visit.